Bellast L 1 syringe × 1.0 ml per pack
In fact, Bellast L is a new generation plastic multi-reticulated gel based on double polymerization hyaluronic acid molecules. They also have biocompatibility to human body and degrade naturally over time. However, this product is a sterile, pyrogen-free, monophasic, biocompatible gel based on non-animal hyaluronic acid isolated on the basis of biosynthesis.
How to use Bellast L?
Bellast L is useful to fill in fine lines and they injected it into the surface layer of the skin. Moreover, Bellast L with 1 syringe (1.0 ml), 2 needles 27G, is useful on Wrinkles of nasolabial line. Also, forehead, hollow cheeks, tip of the nose, nose augmentation, chin augmentation, scowl lines, marionette lines.
Benefits of Bellast L are
- First, it eliminates nasolabial wrinkles
- Second, contouring the chin, forehead, nose
- Additionally, volumizing lips
- And also face shape correction in the area of the chin, cheekbones, cheeks
Ingredients of Bellast L
- HA – 24mg/mL: Also, Hyaluronic Acid promotes skin hydration – moisturizes your skin and makes it radiant. In addition, it has anti-wrinkle properties – due to its capacity to retain large amounts of water.
- Lidocaine 3mg/ml
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. You are responsible for reading labels, warnings, and directions prior to using or consuming a product
.If you have food sensitivities or allergies, you should always read the actual product labels to confirm the safety of the product for your situation. Content on this website is for general reference purposes only and is not intended to substitute for advice by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health care professional.
You should not use the information presented on this website for self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem.