Dermaheal Eyebag Solution 1.5ml x 5 vials
Dermaheal Eyebag Solution uses a unique combination of biomimetic peptides. In fact, it improves microcirculation and stimulates drainage to reduce mild swelling or puffiness under the eyes. Moreover, it prevents lymphatic obstruction.
Ingredients of Dermaheal Eyebag Solution
- Tripeptide-41: prevents accumulation of adipose tissue and stimulates lipolysis.
- Nonapeptide-18: the anti-aging and anti-inflammatory effect.
- Oligopeptide-61: reduces the expression of adipogenetic factors, which increase the fat deposition.
- Oligopeptide-73: prevents the damage of the skin cells by inhibiting the effect of UV and other factors inducing apoptosis.
Benefits of this product:
- In fact, correction of the hernias of the upper and lower eyelids in women
- Also, correction of the hernias of the lower eyelid in men
- Moreover, reduces wrinkles, tones and tightens the skin, giving the effect of skin rejuvenation has the brightening and illuminating effect.
How to use Dermaheal Eyebag Solution?
The course includes 3 – 5 treatment sessions. As well, the dermatologist individually plans a treatment course for the patient, taking into account the initial condition of the skin. Also, the presence and degree of age-related changes, physiological characteristics, and the presence of contraindications.
- 1 session per week 1 vial for 1 session
- SHELF LIFE
- 2 years from production
- PERIOD AFTER OPENING
- Stable for 5 days in refrigerator
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. You are responsible for reading labels, warnings, and directions prior to using or consuming a product.
If you have food sensitivities or allergies, you should always read the actual product labels to confirm the safety of the product for your situation. Content on this website is for general reference purposes only and is not intended to substitute for advice by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health care professional.
You should not use the information presented on this website for self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem.