Dermaheal HL, with its purified solution can deliver a positive treatment effect in just 6 weeks. In fact, everyone can benefit from a therapy with this product. Which gets its strength from the various minerals, amino acids, vitamins and peptides in its composition.
Ingredients of Dermaheal HL
- GF sh-Oligopeptide-2 (CG-IGF1), sh-Polypeptide-1 (CGbFGF), sh-Polypeptide-9 (CG-VEGF),
Copper Tripeptide-1, 14 Vitamins, 24 Amino Acids, 4 Minerals, 3 Coenzymes, 4 Nucleic Acids,
2 Reducing Agents
- PT Decapeptide-4 (CG-IDP2), Acetyl Decapeptide-3 (Rejuline), Oligopeptide-41 (CG-Keramin1),
Copper Tripeptide-1, 13 Vitamins, 24 Amino Acids, 5 Minerals, 4 Coenzymes, 4 Nucleic Acids,
2 Reducing Agents
Benefits of Dermaheal HL
- Scalp and hair moisturization
- In addition, hair growth stimulation
- Hair follicles strengthening
- Increasing also hair thickness
- And improving scalp’s blood circulation
How to use Dermaheal HL?
As a premium-range mesotherapy product, only certified and trained medical and cosmetic professionals are to carry out a treatment with this solution.
As well, they inject Dermaheal HL into the problem zones of the scalp. However, this process is done with a super-thin needle and it normally does not involve too much pain or discomfort for the patient.
Besides, during the first week of the therapy, the patient undergoes 3 injection sessions. Also, for optimal results, additional sessions may be scheduled.
However, you can observe first effects in a matter of 6 weeks after the initial procedure.
The use of Dermaheal HL is not allowed in the following cases:
- Hypersensitivity to the components of the product
- And autoimmune diseases
- Oncological diseases
- Also, acute inflammatory processes
- Chronic dermatoses
- Pregnancy or lactation
- Weight: 0.200 kg
- SHELF LIFE: 2 years from production
- PERIOD AFTER OPENING: Stable for 5 days in refrigerator
- THEY CAN COMBINE IT WITH: M. Booster Hair
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. You are responsible for reading labels, warnings, and directions prior to using or consuming a product.
If you have food sensitivities or allergies, you should always read the actual product labels to confirm the safety of the product for your situation. Content on this website is for general reference purposes only and is not intended to substitute for advice by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health care professional.
You should not use the information presented on this website for self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem.