EPTQ S300 with Lidocaine is a thin, fully cross linked, dermal filler with lidocaine for added patient comfort. As well, the S300 range relates to its 300 conditional viscosity index rating and elastic HIVE structure. Besides, it is ideally suited for the mid to deep dermis in areas particularly around the lips, enhancing lip volume and lip contour correction.
Benefits of this product are:
- As well, it treats nasolabial fold.
- In addition, it treats perioral wrinkles.
- Besides, cheek wrinkles and puppet lines.
- Moreover, it corrects deep irregularities of the skin.
So, how to use EPTQ S300?
As well, with 1x 1ml syringe and 27g needle, it is useful for for jaw line, philtrum area and nasolabial folds.
Warnings Of Usage:
Store at room temperature. Yet, do not heat or freeze. Avoid also direct sunlight, also do not open it before to prevent contamination. Moreover, this product is single-use only.
However, ingredients of this product are:
- HA – 24 mg/mL: Hyaluronic Acid promotes skin hydration – it moisturizes your skin and makes it radiant. In addition, it has anti-wrinkle properties – due to its capacity to retain large amounts of water. So it helps to prevent the development of wrinkles, and fills in already present wrinkles to reduce their appearance.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. You are responsible for reading labels, warnings, and directions prior to using or consuming a product. If you have food sensitivities or allergies, you should always read the actual product labels to confirm the safety of the product for your situation. Content on this website is for general reference purposes only and is not intended to substitute for advice by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health care professional. You should not use the information presented on this website for self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem.