Lidocaine Hydrochloride Epinephrine 1:80,000
In fact, Lidocaine Hydrochloride Epinephrine 1:80,000 injection. As well, these versatile widely applicable injection delivers local anesthesia of intermediate duration.
Benefits of this product are:
- Lidocaine when used for infiltration will have an average onset time of less than two minutes and a duration of about 60 minutes. When used for nerve blocks the average onset time is 2 to 4 minutes and will provide about 90 minutes of pulpal anesthesia.
- As well, No-methylparaben formulation to avoid allergic reactions on sensitive patients.
- In addition, 100 percent latex free components to help reduce allergic responses.
- Also, terminal sterilization of product/cartridges for safe use.
- Besides, Mylar label covered glass cartridges to minimize risk of wound in the event of a cartridge breakage.
- And also, cartridges packed 10 to a blister tray to avoid glass to glass contact, hence reducing breakage.
So, how to use Lidocaine Hydrochloride Epinephrine?
- First, for Nerve block or Infiltration anesthesia :
6 to 40mg of lidocaine hydrochloride
- And for oral surgery anesthesia :
6 to 100mg of lidocaine hydrochloride
However, ingredients of this product are:
- First Lidocaine hydrochloride
- In addition Epinephrine Bitartrate
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. You are responsible for reading labels, warnings, and directions prior to using or consuming a product. If you have food sensitivities or allergies, you should always read the actual product labels to confirm the safety of the product for your situation. Content on this website is for general reference purposes only and is not intended to substitute for advice by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health care professional. You should not use the information presented on this website for self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem.
Visit Manufacturer’s Page