Mesoheal Rose Glow
Skin rejuvenation with Mesoheal Rose Glow is a double-acting skin booster which contains un stabilised highly-purified hyaluronic acid and lyophilized polylactide powder. However, stimulates process of cell activation, enhances tissue regeneration and deep moisturizing that results in a visible refreshment of complexion.
Ingredients Of Mesoheal Rose Glow
23 types of amino acids, 13 types of vitamins, 6 minerals, 6 coenzymes, 5 nucleic acids, glutathione and hyaluronic acid.
Benefits Of Mesoheal Rose Glow
- Binds and locks in moisture. As well, balances moisturizing of epidermis·
- Forms of lipid layer which allows skin to lose less moisture. And counters the effects of external negative factors much better·
- Moreover, it has Anti-age effect·
- And even blocks of tyrosinase activity, a biocatalyst responsible for generation of skin pigment (melanin)
- Eliminates also of pigmented spots, stimulates the refreshment and harmonization of complexion
- In addition, maintains good skin turgor due to dual effect of hyaluronic and lactic acids
- Also, strengthens the barrier properties of the skin
How to use Mesoheal Rose Glow ?
Mesotherapy treatment is carried out over a duration of three months which includes 6 treatment sessions in total. In fact, each session of Mesoheal Rose takes up to 30 minutes. Besides, the more mature the skin, the more frequent treatments that will be necessary.
- 1st phase: 4 treatments every 7 – 15 days
- 2nd phase: 2 treatments a month apart
- 3rd phase: 1 treatment every 2 – 6 months
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. You are responsible for reading labels, warnings, and directions prior to using or consuming a product.
If you have food sensitivities or allergies, you should always read the actual product labels to confirm the safety of the product for your situation. Content on this website is for general reference purposes only and is not intended to substitute for advice by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health care professional.
You should not use the information presented on this website for self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem.