PDO Combi COG thread 23g 60mm
PDO Combi COG thread 23g 60mm has a precise Multi-360° hook system along its length. In fact, the advantage of this product is its 60 mm cannula length, allowing for easy maneuvering in critical areas like jawline, double chin correction, and cheek lifting for delicate facial features.
How to use?
- First, they’ll apply a local anesthetic with a needle under your skin.
- Second, your surgeon will make a small incision with another needle and then insert a device called a cannula into the small hole.
- Next, your surgeon will anchor the thread into place and pull out the cannula.
- And they’ll finish by cutting the thread and making sure it’s secure in place.
Recovery from a PDO Combi COG thread lift is minimal. However, you may have some swelling and bruising for the first 24 to 48 hours but you can return to most of your daily routines right away.
Benefits of PDO Combi COG thread 23g 60mm:
- The use of PDO Combi COG thread threads prevents tissue sagging.
- Moreover, these threads are useful for patients seeking spectacular and lasting effects while preserving naturalness.
- V-lifting and reduction of advanced signs of skin aging
- First, you should avoid rubbing your face as much as possible the week after your procedure to avoid accidently dislodging the PDO Combi COG thread.
- Second, avoid pursing your lips, smoking, and drinking through a straw for the first several weeks.
- In addition, other activities you may want to avoid for 1 to 2 weeks include sleeping on your side, intense exercise, and visiting saunas.
- And finally, sleeping with your head propped on a pillow can help you avoid accidentally rolling onto your face during the middle of the night.