In fact, Replengen presents HA-based dermal filler of high purity obtained using cutting-edge technologies. However, a special technologies used in the production of Replengen Volume ensure also painless injection and maximal effect duration.
Benefits of this product are:
- As well, it replenishes hydration.
- Besides, the removal of scars and stretch marks.
- Also, promotes the removal of nasolabial wrinkles.
- In addition, it creates and enhances a radiant glow.
- Moreover, it contributes to the removal of wrinkles around the eyes.
- Changing also the shape of the lips, increasing them to the desired size.
- And, face contouring (correction of the shape of the cheeks, cheekbones, chin).
- Delay even the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, and promotes firmness and elasticity.
So, how to use Replengen Volume?
In fact, with 1 syringe (1.1 ml) and 2 x 30 g needles, they use it for deep wrinkles, extensive volume, Jawline contouring. And duration of action 12+ months.
Warnings Of Usage:
Discontinue using this treatment if you are allergic to any of the ingredients. Consult even your dermatologist in case of any unusual side effects. Also, if you are pregnant or lactating then refrain from using . Also do not use if allergic to hyaluronic acid.
However, ingredients of this product are:
- HA – 24mg/mL: Also, Hyaluronic Acid promotes skin hydration. Moisturizes your skin and makes it radiant. In addition, it has anti-wrinkle properties – due to its capacity to retain large amounts of water.
- Lidocaine 0.3%
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. You are responsible for reading labels, warnings, and directions prior to using or consuming a product. If you have food sensitivities or allergies, you should always read the actual product labels to confirm the safety of the product for your situation. Content on this website is for general reference purposes only and is not intended to substitute for advice by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health care professional. You should not use the information presented on this website for self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem.