The Cain Cream
In fact, The Cain Cream is an Anesthetic Cream that anesthetizes the skin prior to injection with a syringe or surgery. Besides, it contains lidocaine, active ingredients that help relieve skin pain. So, this is a topical anesthetic cream that can be applied directly to the skin to relieve pain.
Benefits of this product are:
- As well, reduces the sensitivity of the male genital organs.
- Moreover, pain relief from ulcerated leg skin before cleaning or surgery.
So, how to use The Cain Cream?
- First, apply thick amount of this product on the treatment area
- Then cover this area with the plastic wrap to help absorbing lidocaine into the skin.
- And after 25 to 35 minutes, remove the plastic wrap, clean the cream off with cotton and wash with water.
Warnings Of Usage:
1. Do not use:
- People who over sensitive to lidocaine and or another amide preparation.
- Also, external wound or inflammation on the desired area.
- And, the period of pregnancy.
2. Extra Care in need:
- As well, With liver and kidney disease.
- In fact, this product contains Propylene Glycol, which may cause skin irritations, dermatitis as there are no clinical data in relation to these.
3. When using this product:
- First, do not use in or near the eyes.
- And even, do not use in large quantities, particularly over raw surfaces or blistered areas.
4. Stop use and consult a doctor if:
- Allergic reaction occurs.
- Even, condition worsens or does not improve within 7 days.
- And Symptoms clear up and return within a few days.
- Besides, redness, irritation, swelling, pain or other symptoms begin or increase.
However, ingredients of this product are:
- Active Ingredient: Lidocaine (KP) … 105.6mg.
- Also, Additives (preservatives): Methyl Paraoxybenzoate (KP) … 1.5mg.
- Other additives: Light Liquid Paraffin, Glyceryl Monostearate, Concentrated glycerin, Isopropyl Myristic, Cetanol, Sorbitan Monostearate, Sodium Hydroxide, Stearic Acid, Purified Water, Carborner 940, Polysorbate 60, Propylene Glycol.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. You are responsible for reading labels, warnings, and directions prior to using or consuming a product. If you have food sensitivities or allergies, you should always read the actual product labels to confirm the safety of the product for your situation. Content on this website is for general reference purposes only and is not intended to substitute for advice by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health care professional. You should not use the information presented on this website for self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem.