bonetta filler is a stabilized hyaluronic acid- (HA)-based filler. High elasticity and low injection force of the HA gel ensure uniform distribution of the filler during injection thus minimizing the risk of gel lumping and post-injection edema. High cross-linking rate of HA in Bonetta Volume filler provides a long-lasting effect of facial volumization and lip augmentation.
Strengths of Bonetta
- long-lasting esthetic effect
- smooth gel injection reduces the risk of post-injection edema and bruises
- painless procedure due to the presence of lidocaine in the composition
- fast recovery after the procedure
Bonetta Volume is perfect for correction of deep facial folds, lip augmentation, as well as face contouring and volumization. The filler is injected into the deep dermis and subcutaneous tissue.
Scope of Bonetta volume
- nasolabial folds and other deep wrinkles and creases (perioral, forehead, glabellar, and mental areas)
- facial volumization (forehead, chin, cheekbones, and jawline)
- lip augmentation
- nose bridge/ridge improvement
The aesthetic effect lasts from 1 to 2 years.
Product composition: HA, 24 mg/ml, Lidocaine 0.3%
2 syringes × 1.1 ml per pack