PDO Multi Triple Thread 23g 60mm
PDO Multi Triple Thread 23g 60mm is a polydioxanone threads based on three filaments use for the thread deep lifting of face and neck. As well as face bio enforcement. In fact, Polydioxanone (PDO) is a flexible polymer, which remains intact in the injection point up to 6 months.
How to use?
- First, they’ll apply a local anaesthetic with a needle under your skin.
- Second, your surgeon will make a small incision with another needle and then insert a device called a cannula into the small hole.
- Next, your surgeon will anchor the thread into place and pull out the cannula.
- And they’ll finish by cutting the thread and making sure it’s secure in place.
Recovery from aPDO Multi Triple Thread lift is minimal. However, you may have some swelling and bruising for the first 24 to 48 hours but you can return to most of your daily routines right away.
Benefits of PDO Multi Triple Thread 23g 60mm:
- In fact, their subcutaneous injection initiates skin self-regeneration by increasing collagen synthesis and improving blood microcirculation.
- Additionally, wrinkles elimination.
- Small skin imperfections diminishment.
- Also, PDO Multi Triple Thread improves elasticity.
- Even correction of the labial-chin folds
- Finally, over time skin condition improves and the skin regains its former density and glow.
- First, you should avoid rubbing your face as much as possible the week after your procedure to avoid accidently dislodging the PDO Multi Triple Thread.
- Second, avoid pursing your lips, smoking, and drinking through a straw for the first several weeks.
- In addition, other activities you may want to avoid for 1 to 2 weeks include sleeping on your side, intense exercise, and visiting saunas.
- And finally, sleeping with your head propped on a pillow can help you avoid accidentally rolling onto your face during the middle of the night.